- I can deliver either full modules or individual lectures depending on the need of the academic institution. I teaches at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels and delivers courses around the following topics: social work theory and practice, social justice & equality, children’s rights & participation, sociology, childhood sociology, social work with children & families.
- Having experience within both statutory and voluntary organisations I can provide a range of individually tailored day courses to match the needs of the workforce (such as supervision skills, working with disabled children, children’s participation). I can also provide an independent review of the structure of training provision and provide consultation where required.
- Experienced provider of practice assessing for students undertaking the Social Work degree.
- Service providers need to base their decisions on research - I can provide a unique research service according to need – whether that be exploring the outcomes of services provided, planning future service provision, seeking the views and opinions of children, young people and their families.
- A one-to-one service to support supervisors, whether new to post or experienced, to improve their efficiency and leadership skills (this will include 360 degree feedback). I can also provide support and facilitation services to teams within a service.
- This is an individually tailored service to suit your needs and budget, ranging from service evaluations to advice on provision of services for individual cases, or a more comprehensive package to support staff through the change process.